Monday, August 17, 2009

The Adventures of Railroad Girl

Railroad Girl is a mild-mannered-by-day marketing and management gal, but don't let her mega watt smile and demure attitude fool you. Beneath the lull-you-into-a-false-sense-of-security exterior is a savvy businesswoman and vicious smart ass just dying to escape.



Enter her arch nemesis Jerk-Off Man. This chauvinistic customer is well known for using his hulking appearance and wrath-of-God voice for scaring lesser individuals into doing his bidding. Our bad guy has met his match!






In our latest adventure we find our heroine, Railroad Girl, battling her arch nemesis Jerk-Off Man for control of the magical Demurrage Bill. (aka JOM is disputing legitimate charges, demurrage, owed just because he doesn't want to pay and is being an ASS)

"RG, I refuse to pay these charges. I had track space available and you should read my mind to know that I wanted those railcars placed on my open track. Even though I've told you in the past not to put them there without my express instructions."

"Tell ya what, JOM, I'll be a nice girl and cut your bill in half. Even though I am right and you are wrong. AND, you know it."

"That's not going to work for me. You're being such a bitch. I want it my way! I know it's my responsibility to tell you where to put cars but I dropped the ball and don't want to pay for it."


"Too bad. And since you decided to refuse my generous offer you can now pay the bill in full. AND, I'm going to start enforcing switching charges (which you were not getting charged in the past), AND if you choose not to pay this bill I'll embargo your traffic. No more railcars for you! How you gonna explain that to your customers fool?!"

And so, at the end of the day our heroine has bested the bad guy and justice has prevailed. Until next time . . .


Sorry, rough morning at work and I needed to both vent and get a good laugh. Hope you enjoyed.



1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Ha ha! You're my hero!