Friday, March 26, 2010

Where has the time gone?!

So I'm woefully behind on blogging. Again. I know. Big Surprise to everyone. Don't have much time tonight to make this a fantastic pic filled entry but I promise good pics are coming. To give you a quick sneak preview of what the Johnson household has been doing since my blogging hiatus:
  1. Jeremy and I declared a truce for the annual Cadbury Egg War. I secretly think he feels bad stealing candy from a pregnant girl. Or he's scared. OR I finally found good hiding places! Ha!
  2. Had a small scare that sent me running to the OB office in a panic. Severe back pain+ abdominal cramps+ bleeding= panic attack. Luckily our prayers were answered and Seeley is fine. Me-I got to experience my very first (and hopefully only) set of kidney stones. Yeah.
  3. Painted Emma's toenails for the very first time. Super cute pics of that one will be coming soon. Jeremy is still mourning the loss of his baby girl.
  4. Transformed Emma's room into a "big girl" room. No more toddler bed. Full blown full- size big girl bed. She is super excited and has only jumped/bounced/rolled off it once while dancing on top of her bed. We're super parents I know. Jeremy and I are still shocked that we managed to sleep on a full size bed for the first 7 YEARS of our marriage. And yes, I still owe everyone pics of our new and redecorated bedroom. Pics of both new rooms are coming.
  5. Had a birthday- the big 28. Cried when my brother and his family left me a voicemail singing me Happy Birthday. Emma also now says "Happy to You" all the time in hopes that it will get her more birthday cake. Gotta love her trying to work the system.
  6. FINALLY got a Wii and Wii Fit Plus. I know we are probably the only house in America that still did not own a Wii but in my defense Jeremy has been extremely stubborn about getting one. UNITL he got hooked on it at Jennifer and David's house! So, guess who got one for her bday? And guess who has spent the most time on it . . .
  7. Jeremy's Wii fit age is 43! Mine was only 25! Ha! I still don't know how that happened. I was really worried about this because they don't exactly have a pregnancy option on there-so according to the Wii I may be 25 but I'm overweight (BMI of 29) and my Wii character looks like there are pillows stuffed down around the thighs. Sigh. I wonder how the Wii knows where all my weight goes!? I'm also waiting for the Wii to cuss me out when I keep gaining weight despites its best efforts. Or groan when I step on the board. Something.

Finishing up our little mini-vacation in Memphis tomorrow so I'll be back soon with more details and pics. I've been reprimanded for not posting any pregnancy pics so I guess those are coming as well. Remember-you asked for it.

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Yay! I'm glad you are enjoying the Wii! We are hooked on Rock Band now... probably because it doesn't involve a mean little balance board character sneering at you if you miss a day's worth of exercise. Honestly, Dave and I haven't used the Fit since before Christmas. It probably thinks we're dead.