Thursday, February 17, 2011

What happened to January?

I know I say this a lot, but I swear just yesterday it was the middle of January. I can't keep up!

A brief review of the last month:
Stil waiting to celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary. That's right,almost 2 months later and still no date night. Don't judge. Come and talk to me when you have two kiddos and a billion dogs.

Speaking of which, we've added a new face to the Johnson Zoo. Meet Bella (short for Isabella of Phineas and Ferb fame).
A girl I went to high school with had 6 month old Bella but could no longer keep her in their apartment so we took her for Emma. It's difficult for Emma to be around animals because of her allergies and asthma. Chihuahuas are one of the few dogs that she can be around. I'm slightly concerned because she's been having to use her inhaler more frequently, but I'm giving it a little time to see if its just a coincidence. I do not want to be the one to take her puppy away from her. It was a little touch and go at first, but now they are fast buddies. According to Emma Bella is "just my right size". Perfect and too cute together! This dog needs serious attention though; its almost like having a third child. Seriously.

Gymnastics Expo! (Excuse the poor photo quality. I was using my el cheapo point and click Kodak. Lesson learned.)

More snow!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

A girl and her dog - how cute!!