Thanks to my boss being in town and the plague that has settled at my household, I've been MIA for a few weeks. I'm thinking maybe I should do this more often because what do I find upon my return to blog land? An award! Yay me! Much thanks to Mrs. Eyecansee at The Juice is Worth the Squeeze for the nod. It's always nice to know that someone other than your mom reads your blog . . . :)
1) Link back and thank the fabulous person who awarded you.
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Award 15 other deserving bloggers
I have very few scandelous or remarkable secrets, so I'm warning you in advance that this might be a little boring.
1) I can't sleep if the hubs and I are facing each other in the bed. If his face is too close to mine I start panicking and feel like I can't breathe, like he's stealing my breath. Weird I know. And a constant source of amusement to him.
2) I have only one ticklish spot on my body. The only person that knows said spot is my best friend from high school. (Don't be perverted, it's nothing racy!) Even hubs doesn't know about the spot- he would only use if for evil.
3) I still watch the Disney channel and it has nothing to do with my 3 year old. I sometimes watch it when she's not even in the room.
4) I have never used the china I received as wedding gifts. Not. One. Single. Time.
5) I have an unnatural hatred of chickens. Not the kind wrapped in plastic at the grocery store- the live kind that like to peck at your shins. Traumatic experiences in childhood have scarred me for life.
6) If my younger brother Leo had not passed away he would be 25 years old this year. I think a lot about what kind of man he would have turned out to be.
7) I own 17 pairs of pajamas. I discovered my love of pj's after having Emma. Pj's were one of the few clothing items I could shop for that were cute and also sported the necessary elastic waist. A must while losing those pesky baby pounds!
Since I'm not in the business of blogging full time I don't think I could come up with 15 deserving bloggers if my life depended on it. Sooooo, I'm going to break rule #3 and not pass the award along. Dum dum dummmm. Blogging police please don't come after me! In my defense, most of the other bloggers I could nominate have already received this award! Yes, I'm a blogging loser.