Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Par-Tay!

I was complaining about the fact that I didn't have a good reason to dress up for Halloween any longer and the hubs said "Why don't we just have a Halloween party?"


Excuse me? Do my ears deceive me?


Did my extremely anti-social hubs just volunteer to let a ton of people come over to our house? Knowing full well that I tend to get a little crazy and overachieving when it comes to parties?


The only catch to his benevolence; he absolutely refuses to match costumes with me. No way will he be "the Ken to my Barbie" as he put it.


I can live with that.


And just to make sure he can't back out I've already started spreading the word informally and had an invitation made up yesterday from a lovely etsy seller.




So dear friends- start planning your costumes now and save the date. Your invitation will be in the mail!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Fun! We've had Halloween parties before and loved it. I wish we lived closer so we could come!